As much as you “love” your skin, you also need to “appreciate” your hair. Everyone has their own unique hairstyle and condition, but we all need a proper, methodical process to get smooth hair, reduce shedding and grow healthy.
Starting a well-groomed hair care routine can be frustrating because it involves a lot of work. However, step by step following the instructions below, you will find that everything is much simpler than you think.
3 homemade hair care formulas can support you on the journey to have shiny and bouncy hair as soon as possible with all ingredients are found in your kitchen!
Apple cider vinegar and rosemary oil
Acetic acid of cider vinegar has the ability to gradually remove the accumulated residue of hair styling products. From there, your scalp will be nourished, helping the hair follicles to open, stimulating the growth more and more, also remove product build-up efficiently.
To obtain the best performance, applying this formula before shampoo treatment or after the conditioner is also a great idea.
Mix vinegar and water, rosemary essential oil to be blended to apply your hair.
Users need to take away from this combination to expose themselves to the eye. In case of any problems, stop using or limit the frequency of this formula for the better.
Rice has gained popularity on a global scale thanks to its huge benefits, of this for hair.
The first thing to say, rice contain many essential nourishments, including vitamins, vitamin E, amino acids, B vitamin, and minerals which are useful when you are searching for a guide to avoid dry hair. The ingredients of rice make a great contribution to the health and beauty of hair for users. Plus, rice is superior to helping hair become stronger, smoother, and shinier as well.
In particular, it is also found in rice water that there is a carbohydrate called inositol. This active ingredient can help clean the hair and is like a “shield” to protect the hair from harmful agents from the outside.
There are three typical ways to be used as DIY hair care for customers, which can be applied on a frequence basis to nourish your hair.
- Rice water in its natural states: Simply wash the rice, as usual, discard the water from the first rinse, wash the rice again, and keep the second portion. Because the obtained section is richer in nutrients, it can be used to incubate hair or to treat dandruff with shampoo.
- Fermented rice water: Rice water that has been fermented provides additional hair advantages. To make fermented rice water, start with normal rice water. The rice water should then be placed in a basin, covered, and kept at room temperature. You can use naturally fermented rice water after 1-2 days.
- Boiling rice water: More rice cooking water is required than normal. Wait for the rice cooker’s water to boil before draining it and washing the rice. Allow the rice water to cool; it will thicken and can be used to incubate or wash your hair.
Using coconut oil, sugar to exfoliate the scalp
When people figure out the benefits of exfoliating the scalp, they won’t hesitate to try it out more often:
- Removes clogged hair follicles.
- Improve thinning hair or hair loss by stimulating hair growth.
- Dry scalp and dandruff can be prevented and improved.
- Reduce stress and improve the health of your hair and scalp.
- Promotes lustrous, healthy hair.
More importantly, exfoliate process will create a comfortable feeling and smell delicious as well.
Direction: Combine 1 tablespoon raw coconut oil, 2 tablespoons raw sugar, and 6 drops of peppermint oil in a small mixing bowl. Then, put the mix and massage your scalp for around 5 to 7 minutes before rinsing.
Don’t forget to follow us for useful upcoming information!